Sunday, June 24, 2012

Eye Candy: HomeGoods Edition

Last week I had to go to Alpharetta to find one of our centerpieces and decided to stop in at HomeGoods while I was up there. We have one here in Buckhead, too, but I never pass up a chance to check out the new goodies at one of my favorite stores!

Here are a few of the things that I know were dying to go home with me :)


Expensive (for me), but I loved him!


This guy was giant..see how tall he is compared to the chair? 


Awesome silver bowl


Annnd another... hammered silver bowl

Loved these Moroccan-inspired rugs:

Teal and blue 
[$29.99]


Navy, yellow and white 


Dark gray and orangey/red 


Pillows! Bright, geometric and fun


This is the only find that came home with me:
White, honeycomb vase on clearance for $14.99!
 I added some purple flowers (from Michael's)
and really like the way it turned out!

I think I was inspired by this post...love me some purple and white!

What have y'all found at HomeGoods lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment