Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eye Candy: World Market Edition

Yesterday, Jason and I stopped by World Market to browse for an umbrella to become BFF with the new patio furniture we recently bought at Home Depot. Well, as soon as I walked into that store...it was game ovah. I wanted EVERYTHING! Unfortunately, Ulta stole  I spent too much money on Sunday so it was window shopping only for me. I grouped the pictures together by category because I'm nerdy like that.

Summer Decor

Crab Ice Bucket
Great colors to add a little pop to your back deck

Can't you see these filled with gorgeous flowers?  

Love all the blue and white!

Conch shell pitcher

Blue and white pouf- perfect for lounging on a hot summer day

Garden stools in fun, bright colors

Graphic and floral print umbrellas definitely add some sassy style to any back porch

4th of July Bench!

Bath Decor

Bird dish

Whale soap holder

Kitchen Decor

Graphic print aprons

Stackable coffee mugs add visual interest

Loved these goodie bags!

Gorgeous fall placement...you will see this in my kitchen come September

Great for parties or even as the favor bag at a candy or dessert bar at a wedding

Furniture

Perfect entryway bench

A patterned chair at each end of the dining room table really punches up the wow factor

Amazing settee with colorful, patterned buttons

Industrial bar stools are really popular on design sites

Home Decor

Patterned curtains....

.....Patterned curtains...

.....And more patterned curtains!
Do we see a trend here? They are excellent ways to add style
to your home that make a huge impact! Can be also be used
as shower curtains since the liner will protect them.

Knobs are an easy thing to change if you want
to give your old dresser or kitchen cabinets a fresh look.
These are much cheaper than the ones at Anthropologie, too!

This reminded me of the pendant Sherry (from YoungHouseLove) painted!

If you wanted to get into the Olympics spirit
(or secretly wish you were British like me),
then this Brit decor is an easy way to achieve the look

And of course, white vases.
How could I pass these pretties up without a picture?
Cannot get enough of honeycomb vases!

So, these were my few many World Market finds. Raise your hand if you think I walked out of there empty handed. HA! No takers? You would be right.

These two babies came home with me for the trip to Jacksonville and I am about to go indulge in a glass now :) Hey, at least I didn't buy something decor related!

Enjoy your 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment