Monday, July 30, 2012

Monograms and Margaritas!

Saturday night, my lovely bridesmaids threw me a FABULOUS bridal shower. It was my very first one and the theme was Monograms and Margaritas! Ummm, two of my favorite things plus girlfriends and gifts? Sign me up! I had an amazing time and am so thankful for the ladies in my bridal party :) Here are some lots of the pictures from the night...

Monogrammed wreath greeting guests at the door 

Fiesta banner
(I n.e.e.d. a Cricut!)

Handmade flower poms... obsessed!!

Close-up of the amazing detail that went into my shower :)

Cupcakey's by Jami

Delicious eats from Tin Lizzy's!

Love all the little thoughtful details like tying utensils with ribbon. Such good hostesses!

A daisy a day

You can tell we had already hit up the margs by the time I took this pic, 
but each girl had a personalized mason jar for the night!

Jami and I

Kelley, Amy and Candice...love my frans

My aunt, Pat, and sweet mom :)

Starting to open presents!

"P" mat

Monogrammed carrier

His and Hers monogrammed pillow cases/sheets

Monogrammed cooler...thanks Kristin!

Sassy new "Mrs. Perry" apron

Ahhhh!! Love my giant monogram from my MOH!

Thanks James for starting to create my rehearsal bouquet :)

Notice my mason jar wine glass...LOVE. 

Katherine, Jami and I 
KD Hollaaa

Kelley and I

All my lovely hostesses!!

Crazy girls at Lost Dog afterwards

Trying to see through my fake eyelashes haha

And this is the last picture I should post of the night....let's just say we went to a rave. and danced. and danced some more. and I loved it. 

Thank you to everyone that made Saturday night amazing!! You da best. 







No comments:

Post a Comment