Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wedding Shower Invites

I was trying to organize some of our wedding items today and wanted to show y'all some of the invitations to my/our wedding showers. Whenever I plan a shower or party, I LOVE to find a super cute invitation that has style and personality because I can't stand boring, plain invites when there is such a plethora of sassy shower invites out there! Here are some of my shower invites:


Monograms and Margaritas Shower

Couples Shower 

Brookwood Shower

Friends and Family Shower

Love the look and presentation of this invite!

We also have a Savannah shower, I have a work shower and of course, my lingerie shower :)
I know, I know...lots of showers, but we are having a big wedding so there are many different groups that have generously offered to host a bridal shower. 
(We are extremely lucky!) 

Since wedding paper is one of my favorite things, I thought I would share some of my favorite wedding shower invites:
Liked that you could change the hair color of the bride 

Nautical and preppy look

Bachelorette Weekend 

Monograms and Mimosas
(I used this invite for my friend, Meg :)

Stock the Bar mod invite 

Monograms and Martinis
Preppy pink stripe

Love this His and Hers invite

Modern Mr. and Mrs. for a playful feel 

Cute His and Hers

Couples shower invite 

Want that pink Kitchen Aid mixer!!

What do y'all think? Would you ever order any of these? 
I wanted to give y'all one last invite look (well, sneak peek)...
of our wedding invitation calligraphy!! 

I love the silver envelope with modern, black handwritten calligraphy (thanks, Emily!) and can't wait to they arrive in guests' mailboxes. My mom ordered a custom stamp to match and the whole ensemble looks sooo good! 

Hope y'all are having a great Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment